HeartMath – Add Heart Facilitator Program
February 8 @ 8:00 am - February 28 @ 5:00 pm PST
Uplift your life and the lives of others by becoming an Approved Add Heart Facilitator
The Add Heart Facilitator course provides effective tools and insights for improving personal and professional outcomes. You can help others experience greater health, more harmonious relationships, and be happier and more effective at home or in the workplace. The insights and technology also help improve fitness and performance by aligning heart and mind in goal setting.
There is an accelerated momentum of people choosing to rise above the chaos and stress by learning to tune into their heart’s natural guidance for smarter choices and outcomes. Learn and share science-based practices for navigating change from a place of empowerment and self security.
The Add Heart Facilitator program is a great first step in formally engaging with HeartMath’s ecosystem of training programs joining with others around the world to co-create a more heart-connected humanity. Upon course completion you will:
- Know how to practice and share HeartMath’s most widely used technique for improving health, productivity, and quality of life.
- Have a thorough understanding of how to use the Inner Balance Trainer and how to use it with others
- Understand and share some of the basic principles and science behind HeartMath, which can inspire meaningful action
- Be approved to use the course content to help lift others in your professional applications, your community and family
- Receive a certificate giving you the “special designation” of Approved Add Heart Facilitator and access to the HeartMath connected community.
Once registered you will receive information on how to move forward with the program. You will also receive items through the mail. If you have any questions please contact Kelly Wallerstedt at kwallerstedt@EnsignTherapy.com