LSVT BIG Online – UTAH
January 26 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm PST
LSVT BIG™ Online – UTAH. Due to the live portion of the training, the Therapists registering must be in UT to attend the facilitated portion on January 26. This course is geared toward therapists working in Ensign-affiliated facilities and agencies.
January 26 @ 9:00 am – 5:00 pm PST
Participants must complete the first 10 modules online prior to the live portion on January 26th.
LSVT Global, Inc. offers online training and certification courses designed to train and certify speech-language clinicians in the LSVT LOUD™ treatment method, as well as online training and certification courses designed to train and certify physical and occupational therapy professionals and students in the LSVT BIG™ treatment method.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE DATE: Registration Closes on Friday, January 11, 2019.
This training will be completed using a “mixed learning” approach, meaning you will complete part of the course individually, and part as a group.
Pre-Group Learning Instructions:
1. Pre-Assessment and Modules 1-10 will need to be completed prior to the group learning date, January 26, 2019.
IMPORTANT – Group Learning Instructions:
1. Todd Burgener and Gary McGiven will provide the specific time and location that your group will meet on January 26, 2019.
2. Todd Burgener and Gary McGiven will be projecting the online course for the group. You will need to also bring your own laptop computer and continue to progress through your individual course during the group training. This is how LSVT Global can track course progress and completion.
3. During the group portion, you will complete the methods section of the course (Modules 11-26), which also contains hands on practice sections.
4. After the group learning, you will need to complete the remaining modules (Modules 27-40) and the post exam ON YOUR OWN.
Please Note: Once your registration is confirmed through EnsignTherapy.com, you will receive further instructions for PART 2 of your registration through LSVT Global.