Occupational Therapy Assistant (OTA)
Lake Pleasant Post Acute Care is scouting for a part time or PRN COTA to help us continue to build our growing in-house therapy programs. We can be very flexible with schedules and hours. We have an awesome team with very diverse backgrounds and clinical experiences. We have an excellent long term care program, and we will be starting an outpatient program this year and would have possible opportunities to do inpatient/outpatient programming. As a member of our team, you will have the freedom to do your job without corporate constraints, opportunities to create and implement the programs that will best serve your patients, and focus on outcomes achieved for your patients rather than unrealistic productivity standards. We care about the WHOLE you. Ask us about our competitive compensation, career development, continuing education and mind-body-spirit wellness programs!
Lake Pleasant receives support from Ensign Services who provides a wide range of clinical and operational assistance to over 200 independently owned healthcare operations located throughout the United States. Help us build something great and share in the Ensign experience with these in-house facility teams where our core values of ownership, passion for learning, loving one another, and celebration are evident every day. Be sure to ask us about facility specific specialty programs like Heart PARC, Abilities Care, Music & Memory, Alter G, Big & Loud, and opportunities for you to continue learning and receive focused program training to enhance your therapy career.
Licensed Occupational Therapy Assistant
This position is open to OTAs at all experience levels.
- Exhibits a sincere desire to help patients and residents in their rehabilitation process
- Superior interpersonal communication skills
- Strong writing skills required for documentation of the care you provide
- Exhibits knowledge and understanding of therapy practice
- Possesses and conveys high degree of credibility and integrity
- Enjoys team cohesion, is a team player, has a positive attitude and a strong desire to make a constructive impact on organizational excellence
- Understands and accepts the unpredictable nature and needs of the therapy function in a busy rehab department
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Last updated 2021-09-09