Occupational Therapy Assistant (OTA)
Victoria Care Center in Ventura, CA, is seeking a full time OTA to join our therapy team. We see a diverse and interesting adult patient population with a wide variety of diagnoses and have both inpatient and outpatient programs. We seek great clinicians who are interested in implementing programs and providing excellent therapy services to our patients. In return, we can offer a wonderful in-house work environment where you will be respected and valued as a clinician along with a competitive compensation and benefits package, paid CEUs and continuing career growth opportunities. We have a good mix of seasoned and newer therapists, making for good teamwork and sharing of treatment approaches..
Victoria Care Center receives support from Ensign Services who provides a wide range of clinical and operational assistance to over 200 independently owned healthcare operations located throughout the United States. Help us build something great and share in the Ensign experience with these in-house facility teams where our core values of ownership, passion for learning, loving one another, and celebration are evident every day. Be sure to ask us about facility specific specialty programs like Heart PARC, Abilities Care, Music & Memory, Alter G, Big & Loud, and opportunities for you to continue learning and receive focused program training to enhance your therapy career.
Licensed Occupational Therapy Assistant
This position is open to OTAs at all experience levels.
- Exhibits a sincere desire to help patients and residents in their rehabilitation process
- Superior interpersonal communication skills
- Strong writing skills required for documentation of the care you provide
- Exhibits knowledge and understanding of therapy practice
- Possesses and conveys high degree of credibility and integrity
- Enjoys team cohesion, is a team player, has a positive attitude and a strong desire to make a constructive impact on organizational excellence
- Understands and accepts the unpredictable nature and needs of the therapy function in a busy rehab department
Victoria Care Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Last updated 2021-10-07