Lynnwood Post Acute and Rehabilitation in Lynnwood, WA, is seeking a full time PT to join our in-house therapy team. Help us in providing the best possible care for our patients while enjoying our new building upgrades. In return for your commitment to provide outstanding care for our residents, we can offer:
- Training and continuing education in a wide variety of programs including Abilities Care
- IN2L (personalized wellness and engagement activities for our residents), Create Connections (connecting seniors to their interests, peers, staff and families, and the world around them), and Eldergrow (a therapeutic gardening program) and many more
- Opportunity to help us expand our outpatient and ALF programs!
- Working with a cohesive team of nurses, administrators and therapists
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits
- Mentorship and ongoing career development opportunities (ask us about our DOR in Training program!)
Our facilities receive support from Ensign Services who provides a wide range of clinical and operational assistance to over 200 independently owned healthcare operations located throughout the United States. Help us build something great and share in the Ensign experience with these in-house facility teams where our core values of ownership, passion for learning, loving one another, and celebration are evident every day.
- Evaluate patients within 48 hours of physician referral
- Develop effective treatment plans and obtains approval for services from referring physician
- Treat patients according to the physician’s treatment plan
- Supervise Physical Therapy Assistants and Aides in direct patient care and patient related activities and adhere to facility Supervision Policy and Procedure Matrix
- Communicate with supervisor and other health team members regarding patient progress, problems and plans
- Participate in Patient Care Conference, Utilization Review Meeting and Rehabilitation Conferences
- Participate in in‑service training program for other staff in the facility
- Document all regulatory and clinically required information in the electronic documentation system and maintain patient records according to company policy
- Record treatment charges daily per facility policy and procedures
- Instruct patient’s families or nursing staff in maintenance programs
- Participate in discharge planning
- Coordinate necessary durable medical equipment and adaptive equipment for patients to facilitate safety and independence in ADL’s
- Report any problems with department equipment so that it is maintained in good working order
- Comply with Physical Therapy Practice Act and the facility Policy and Procedures
Licensed Physical Therapist
This position is open to therapists at all experience levels.
- Exhibits a sincere desire to help patients and residents in their rehabilitation process
- Superior interpersonal communication skills
- Strong writing skills required for documentation of the care you provide
- Exhibits knowledge and understanding of therapy practice
- Possesses and conveys high degree of credibility and integrity
- Enjoys team cohesion, is a team player, has a positive attitude and a strong desire to make a constructive impact on organizational excellence
- Understands and accepts the unpredictable nature and needs of the therapy function in a busy rehab department
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Last updated 2021-07-30