West Bend Iowa
West Bend Health & Rehabilitation
in West Bend, IA, is seeking a TEMPORARY full time Physical Therapist Assistant to cover a maternity leave December 2021 through April 2022. We are a busy 5 Star skilled nursing facility with 42 beds and growing. West Bend is a strong community partner working to provide excellent care and expand services to the neighboring communities. We provide outpatient and inpatient services and are proud of our facility and grounds as well as our spacious and well equipped gym, ADL spaces and programs in orthopedics, cardio pulmonary wellness and more. We care about the WHOLE you and offer support and ongoing opportunities for career growth and continued learning. Ask us about our competitive compensation package, career development, continuing education and mind-body-spirit wellness programs!
West Bend Health & Rehabilitation receives support from Ensign Services who provides a wide range of clinical and operational assistance to over 200 independently owned healthcare operations located throughout the United States. Help us build something great and share in the Ensign experience with these in-house facility teams where our core values of ownership, passion for learning, loving one another, and celebration are evident every day. Be sure to ask us about facility specific specialty programs like Heart PARC, Abilities Care, Music & Memory, Alter G, Big & Loud, and opportunities for you to continue learning and receive focused program training to enhance your therapy career.
Apply for this Position
Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant
This position is open to PTAs at all experience levels
- Exhibits a sincere desire to help patients and residents in their rehabilitation process
- Superior interpersonal communication skills
- Strong writing skills required for documentation of the care you provide
- Exhibits knowledge and understanding of therapy practice
- Possesses and conveys high degree of credibility and integrity
- Enjoys team cohesion, is a team player, has a positive attitude and a strong desire to make a constructive impact on organizational excellence
- Understands and accepts the unpredictable nature and needs of the therapy function in a busy rehab department
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Last updated 2021-08-30