Catalina Healthcare Center in Tucson, AZ, is seeking a full time CNA with a rehab focus to join the therapy department of our in-house team of healthcare professionals. We are a beautiful state of the art post acute rehabilitation facility with a fast paced in-house therapy program. Fluent Spanish speaking is a plus. You will have many opportunities to assist our therapists with their programs that will really make a difference in the lives of their patients. As part of our team you will enjoy a stable work environment not ruled by corporate red tape, a highly competitive compensation package, and many career growth opportunities with a growing organization.
Catalina Healthcare Center receives support from Ensign Services who provides a wide range of clinical and operational assistance to over 200 independently owned healthcare operations located throughout the United States. Help us build something great and share in the Ensign experience with these in-house facility teams where our core values of ownership, passion for learning, loving one another, and celebration are evident every day. Be sure to ask us about facility specific specialty programs like Heart PARC, Abilities Care, Music & Memory, Alter G, Big & Loud, and opportunities for you to continue learning and receive focused program training to enhance your therapy career.
- Transport and set up patients prior to skilled treatment as directed by therapists/assistants
- Prepare patients, equipment and supplies for treatment
- Assist in maintaining the cleanliness of the treatment area and equipment
- Participate in department and facility meetings as requested and communicate all relevant information with facility staff
- Chart treatments per department procedure
- Record treatment charges per department procedures
- Follow all facility safety regulations, protocols, policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as requested
- High School Graduate
- CNA Certification required
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
- Able to communicate verbally and in writing
- Completion of on-the-job orientation and training program or demonstrates competency in each of the designated areas
- Able to move and transfer patients in conjunction with standard procedure and in accordance with orientation and training program
Catalina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Last updated 2021-10-16