Conway South Carolina
Compass Post-Acute Rehabilitation Center in Conway, SC, is seeking a PRN SLP to join our in house therapy team. We offer a work environment where you will be empowered as a therapist to create and implement the programs that will best serve your clients. Ask us about our Abilities Care Cognitive programs, LSVT Big & Loud, our Cardiac PARC programs, and many others that we currently operate in other Ensign-supported therapy departments. We are the opposite of corporate and are based on facility level decision making – for real! In addition we offer a very competitive hourly rate and many opportunities for career growth in our expanding organization.
Licensed Speech/Language Pathologist
- Exhibits a sincere desire to help patients and residents in their rehabilitation process
- Superior interpersonal communication skills
- Strong writing skills required for documentation of the care you provide
- Exhibits knowledge and understanding of therapy practice
- Possesses and conveys high degree of credibility and integrity
- Enjoys team cohesion, is a team player, has a positive attitude and a strong desire to make a constructive impact on organizational excellence
- Understands and accepts the unpredictable nature and needs of the therapy function in a busy rehab department
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Last updated 2021-09-14