PTA / Marketing Liaison - Willow BendWillow Bend
Willow Bend Nursing & Rehabilitation in Mesquite, TX, is seeking a full time PTA/Marketing Liaison who is passionate about their profession and takes pride in the work they do! As Marketing Liaison, you will be responsible for building and strengthening relationships with current and prospective referral sources by completing face-to-face meetings with physicians, office managers, referral coordinators, and individuals of the community. You will educate these individuals on any news of the practice, discuss patient care, referrals, new services, and thank them for existing referrals. As Physical Therapy Assistant, you will be treating older adults in the community and in our skilled nursing facility based on PT Plan of Care.
- Build and strengthen relationships with current and prospective referral sources by completing face to face meetings with physicians, office managers, referral coordinators, personal injury attorneys, workers comp. case workers, and individuals of the community.
- Identify local primary and specialty physicians who can increase the number of patient referrals to the clinic.
- Assist the Director of Rehab with coordinating community events, public relations campaigns, or specialty marketing campaigns
- Provide therapy services as planned, delegated and supervised by the qualified Physical Therapist who approved Plan of Treatment
- Monitor patient response to interventions and consult with Physical Therapist if modification is indicated.
- Provide services in patients' homes, group home, ALF/ILF, and/or inside Willow Bend Nursing & Rehabilitation
- Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant
- Experience in marketing in healthcare is preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport
- Outgoing and personable
- Willingness to become involved in local community events
- Minimum of 1 year experience in SNF and/or home health
Willow Bend receives support from Ensign Services who provides a wide range of clinical and operational assistance to over 200 independently owned healthcare operations located throughout the United States. Help us build something great and share in the Ensign experience with these in-house facility teams where our core values of ownership, passion for learning, loving one another, and celebration are evident every day. Be sure to ask us about facility specific specialty programs like Heart PARC, Abilities Care, Music & Memory, Alter G, Big & Loud, and opportunities for you to continue learning and receive focused program training to enhance your therapy career.
- Exhibits a sincere desire to help patients and residents in their rehabilitation process
- Superior interpersonal communication skills
- Strong writing skills required for documentation of the care you provide
- Exhibits knowledge and understanding of therapy practice
- Possesses and conveys high degree of credibility and integrity
- Enjoys team cohesion, is a team player, has a positive attitude and a strong desire to make a constructive impact on organizational excellence
- Understands and accepts the unpredictable nature and needs of the therapy function in a busy rehab department
6266-TX FT - Published 2021-07-12 21:33:30 (Updated 2021-07-30 13:20:12)
Back to jobs list