PT Assistant - ParamountParamount
Salt Lake City UT
Paramount Health & Rehabilitation of Salt Lake City (Millcreek) is seeking a PHYSICAL THERAPIST ASSISTANT / PRN to join our IN-HOUSE therapy team. Paramount is a beautifully remodeled post-acute rehab setting with a dynamic therapy leader. As part our team you will see a varied adult patient population with a mix of both orthopedic and neurological conditions and have the opportunity to learn new and innovative therapy interventions. Ask us about our competitive compensation package, career development, continuing education and mind-body-spirit wellness programs!
Paramount receives support from Ensign Services who provides a wide range of clinical and operational assistance to over 200 independently owned healthcare operations located throughout the United States. Help us build something great and share in the Ensign experience with these in-house facility teams where our core values of ownership, passion for learning, loving one another, and celebration are evident every day. Be sure to ask us about facility specific specialty programs like Heart PARC, Abilities Care, Music & Memory, Alter G, Big & Loud, and opportunities for you to continue learning and receive focused program training to enhance your therapy career.
- Treat patients as directed by the Physical Therapist and adhere to facility documentation guidelines
- Record treatments given and progress notes in medical record
- Assist in maintaining department
- Participate in Patient Care and Rehabilitation Conferences
- Assist with cleaning and maintenance of treatment area
- Communicate with supervisor and other health team members regarding patient progress, problems and plans
- Participate in in service training programs for other staff in the facility
- Record treatment charges per the facility policy and procedures
- Instruct patient's families or nursing staff in maintenance program
Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant
This position is open to PTAs at all experience levels.
Paramount Health & Rehabilitation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex ,age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
6038-UT PRN - Published 2021-05-25 19:47:02 (Updated 2021-07-29 20:39:03)
Back to jobs list