Occupational Therapist - Harrison PointeHarrison Pointe
Harrison Pointe Healthcare & Rehabilitation in Ogden, UT, is seeking a full time Occupational Therapist to join our awesome therapy team We are located in the Ogden area and look forward to growing some excellent therapy programs in our community and surrounding areas. Full time opportunities are possible if willing to workshare with our sister buildings in the area. In return for your love of our patients and clinical expertise, we can offer you a great in-house team of therapists to work with, competitive hourly rates and many career growth opportunities with our growing organization.
Harrison Pointe receives support from Ensign Services who provides a wide range of clinical and operational assistance to over 200 independently owned healthcare operations located throughout the United States. Help us build something great and share in the Ensign experience with these in-house facility teams where our core values of ownership, passion for learning, loving one another, and celebration are evident every day. Be sure to ask us about facility specific specialty programs like Heart PARC, Abilities Care, Music & Memory, Alter G, Big & Loud, and opportunities for you to continue learning and receive focused program training to enhance your therapy career.
Licensed Occupational Therapist
This position is open to OTs at all experience levels.
- Exhibits a sincere desire to help patients and residents in their rehabilitation process
- Superior interpersonal communication skills
- Strong writing skills required for documentation of the care you provide
- Exhibits knowledge and understanding of therapy practice
- Possesses and conveys high degree of credibility and integrity
- Enjoys team cohesion, is a team player, has a positive attitude and a strong desire to make a constructive impact on organizational excellence
- Understands and accepts the unpredictable nature and needs of the therapy function in a busy rehab department
Harrison Pointe is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
6184-UT FT - Published 2021-06-24 19:04:30 (Updated 2021-07-29 23:54:11)
Back to jobs list